Tag: gout

Chronic Gout without Tophus – The Uric Acid Is Hidden INSIDE!

Truly, gout has many mysteries. Most of them are unsolved, some are unanswered because we fail to recognize the root, or at least we fail to accept a paradigm shift. One such mystery of gout is how a person gets chronic gout without tophus. Gout for the first timers Surely, when a gout sufferer comes…
Read more

December 2, 2017 0

How To Take Colchicine For Acute Gout

Taking medications to cure diseases can be complicated. Most of the time, the more complex the disease, the more complex the medication will be.  The complexity ranges from proper dosage to what you should exercise when taking the medication. This article aims to explain how to take colchicine for acute gout. Colchicine If you have…
Read more

November 19, 2017 0

5 Natural Ways to Prevent Uric Acid Kidney Stones

Everybody wants to stay healthy. Being healthy exhibits a positive outlook in life, good physique, and glowing appearance. People stay healthy because they do not want to acquire illnesses and conditions that will limit movement and cause pain. One of these diseases is the uric acid kidney stones. There are several ways to prevent uric…
Read more

May 29, 2015 0

How to Reduce Uric Acid Levels Naturally? ALKALINE!

For many gout patients who have been suffering from gout for many years, one question that is constantly appear in their heads is “How to reduce uric acid levels?” If you ask this question to the doctors, they will definitely prescribe some medications that are for the purpose of treating hyperuricemia, examples are allopurinol, febuxostat…
Read more

May 24, 2015 0

Gout Can Lead to Infertility

If you had been suffering from gout for many years and also face the problem of infertility, you really have to look into the connection between these two modern health problems. This article can possibly help you to solve 2 problems at once. Gout is an inflammation triggered by the urate crystals that form in…
Read more

May 19, 2015 0

Is Gout Hereditary? Genes VS Lifestyle

Gout is a type of arthritis where too much uric acid accumulates in the blood. The normal uric acid level in the blood should only be six milligrams per deciliter. It can cause redness, swelling, pain, stiffness and in extreme cases, nausea and headache. It can affect tendons and other tissues if it is not…
Read more

May 18, 2015 0

Lengout Side Effects = Colchicine Side Effects

Lengout is a brand name for colchine that is commonly used in Australia and New Zealand. Thus, if you are looking for the list of lengout side effects, it will be easier to search for colchicine side effects instead. Anyway, here is a brief summary of the potential lengout side effects that one must pay…
Read more

May 12, 2015 0

The Untold Hyperuricemia Symptoms

Hyperuricemia is a condition where there is high level of uric acid content in the blood serum, it is closely associated with gout attacks. Almost 90% of the people suffering from gout attacks are having hyperuricemia. The other 10% may have normal uric acid level in the blood serum because the excess uric acid is…
Read more

April 25, 2015 0